Monday, December 12, 2011

Peer Comment

(on Kelly P. McConkey's entry on David Bowie - can be found at http://kellymcconkeymh2blog.blogspot.com/2011/12/electronic-music-innovations-david.html)


Kelly-

I didn’t know a whole lot about David Bowie before I read your entry. I thought this post
was very enlightening.  I found your post to be very interesting and I learned a lot.  It was very well written and obviously well researched.   You were very thorough in your
explanations and descriptions of David Bowies influence on electronic music.  I liked
how you were very detailed and captured his influence extremely well.  You also did a
great job describing how he incorporated electronic elements into acoustic
instrumentation.  I think you did an excellent job on this post.  I enjoyed reading this
entry and look forward to reading your future posts.  Keep up the good work!  

No comments:

Post a Comment